Thursday, March 20, 2008

March Madness

I had the best day working the race and sports book on the first day of March Madness. It was so busy but every single customer was awesome. I mean, they weren't just nice, they were fun and polite and just made my day. I even got a rose.


It reminded me of another day last year when I was in the pit and as I walked by one table of guys and I had to do a double-take because I thought I caught a glimpse of ruffles. Sure enough, one of the guys was wearing a french maid outfit. I stood there in the aisle, just staring at him because he was also wearing a biker's hat and had some kind of weird mustache thing going on. He looked like he had been voted off the Village People. And the really strange thing was, all the guys at the table were quietly concentrating on their blackjack game as if it was the most normal thing in the world to have some cross-dressing freak playing alongside them. So I walked inside the pit and I went up to one of the pit bosses and whispered, "Is that guy really wearing a french maid outfit?" He looked over and we both just stared at him again. This time the guy must have felt our eyes on him because he turned his head and saw us. The pit boss said, "We're just checking you out." The other guys at the table started laughing, and French Maid said, "Oh, please don't." The other guys said, "It's his bachelor party. Doesn't he look sexy?"


The lucky bachelor and me, taken with my upskirt cam.

No comments: